Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

DM-Press Interview

I just finished my quick interview with David Craddock of DM-Press.  He has been working on a book about the glory days of Blizzard north and the development of the Diablo games.  Having just spent almost 10 years there, I had a lot to say.
The original Diablo box cover.  Classic!
Not sure when the interview will be up but you can go there now and find out all about the book "Stay a while and Listen" slated to be out sometime...in the future.

http://dm-press.com/books.php

On the Taipan front, the game is ready for the next play test session, I just have to find the time and players who have the time to play.  In the mean time I am still working on more art and continuing to work on the rule book changes which can be found here:
TAIPAN RULES
Feel free to check them out, make some comments, suggestions or if you spot any glaring problems that I have overlooked, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment